Inventory Cycle Counter $19.28
Why Us? At the Johns Manville Hazleton facility, we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environments. If these values align with your values too; apply to be part of the Johns Manville Hazleton team.
* Our PEOPLE are at the core of everything we do
* Our PASSION is in going the extra mile
* We PERFORM at a superior level
* We PROTECT today to ensure tomorrow
Shift: Monday through Friday work week: 5am -- 2pm (must be willing to work overtime as business needs require.)
* Maintain and manage inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles. Using a computer, account for receipts of new items, returns, back-orders and associated issues, and input essential data on all the handled materials, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
* You'll be using a warehouse management system SAP (prior experience required), which creates daily reports to control the key critical areas of the inventory system and where you will then address any discrepancy. This task involves managing control measures to make sure inaccuracies and errors are highlighted and resolved.
* Based on suggested and computer-monitored order listings, you'll perform regular cycle counts of inventory materials and assists in conducting yearly physical inventory counts.
* Gather, enter and maintain, all data and records relative to inventory activities SAP/warehouse management system.
* Actively assist in monitoring floor capacity and proactively works with team on inventory movements to ensure production continuation.
* Organizes and maintains the inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling so that items/product are easily accessible when needed.
* Must be Flexible with Shifts. Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the customer is required.
What You Bring to the Team:
* High School diploma or GED
* Experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
* Experience with (SAP) Warehouse Management System (1-3 years).
* Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint).
* Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations.
* Ability to input data into inventory records accurately and create daily reports.
* Accuracy in recordkeeping and in sorting, checking, counting, and verifying loads.
* Strong time management, organizational, planning and self-motivation skills.
* MHE experience or ability to learn MHE.
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
* Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
* Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of building without limitations.
Warehouse, Inventory control & Shipping / Receiving: 3-5 years (required)
With Johns Manville you can take pride in helping our team to deliver products that make a difference in the markets that we serve. You'll have the benefit of a supportive environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Johns Manville brings stability and a space for innovative thinking. Bring your purpose and desire to grow and in return you'll receive competitive pay, annual merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Learn more at www.jm.com/careers and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Hear Our Employee Stories
See what our employees have to say about working at Johns Manville here.
Johns Manville is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled