This position is responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures for inventory control, managing the reserve recommendation process, overseeing cycle counting policies and periodic physical inventory audits, and educating and training teams on inventory practices. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and implement a formal inventory control program in our 3PL distribution centers.
- Execute formalized inventory procedures.
- Generate detailed cycle counts in order to provide measurable inventory results.
- Create inventory reports for both internal and external use.
- Assist in optimization of logistics processes.
- Identifies, prioritizes, develops and implements complex cross-functional inventory control process improvement projects that include forward-thinking on project introduction/development/implementation.
- Develops and implements strategies to simplify process, improve accuracy, and improve operating efficiency.
- Performs audits to ensure compliance to all processes and to measure effectiveness.
- Provides appropriate direction and support to team members to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems and procedures.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- 3 years inventory management experience, including overseeing large inventories and audit procedures.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Inventory Management, or similar financial-based field.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!