Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Position Summary: Inventory Receiving Clerk will be responsible for the day to day data entry and transactional receiving of inbound shipments and deliveries for all Green Chef purchased product. In addition, the majority of this role will be highly concentrated on data entry related to any and all inventory movement and receiving transactions. This highly visible role is vital to the fluency and accuracy of all Green Chef externally received as well as internally produced product.
Reports to : Inventory Supervisor and Produce Supervisor
- Prepares Electronic and Manual receiving logs and prepares all associated paperwork
- Reviews, inspects, and controls the flow of delivered goods
- Performs all necessary activities in Sku Vault (WMS) related to the receiving process, including data entry, producing and affixing all necessary labels, making sure product makes it into its respective temperature zones in a timely manner, and making sure all product returned from the production cycle gets re-entered into the system accurately.
- Performs necessary loss tracking duties including weighing and recording certain types of loss and completing all forms of data entry necessary to track loss.
- Inputs and maintains databases using a high degree of accuracy.
- Creates, prints, and communicates inventory positions through inventory reports
- Communicates clearly and timely with multiple Supply Chain department heads
- Cross Functional position between inventory and produce when necessary. Receiving clerk will help out with other team responsibilities, such as cycle counting and material handling, when extra sets of hands or help are needed.
- Follow all Green Chef Receiving Standard Operating Procedures to ensure Green Chef Quality and Accuracy Standards are being met.
- Reporting of all deliveries, invoices, and purchase orders to the accounting department on a daily basis.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior receiving experience
- Impeccable organizational & time management skills
- Must have an understanding of basic computer skills
- Minimum 2 years of related data entry experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Must be able to work within a variable climate warehouse
- Must be able to lift 50-60 lbs
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must have a can do attitude
- Must be be able to follow company policies and procedures