- Overseeing the duties assigned to the inventory department.
- Verifying stock information and unit identification numbers.
- Ensuring material put-away and accurate selection of product.
- Auditing equipment and parts.
- Performing detailed cycle counts.
- Creating inventory reports for our customer and communicating department activities to the Operations team.
- Training and assisting employees in department procedures and performance.
- Ability to prioritize work flow.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility in schedule
- 2 years experience as a Supervisor in an inventory environment
- Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and Access (Oracle experience a plus)
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!