THIS IS A PART-TIME/CASUAL OPPORTUNITY. THE NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK WILL VARY.
This position is responsible for performing audits of client inventories, storage site inspections and inventory closeouts.
J. Knipper and Company and KnippeRx are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Conduct audits of client inventories at client specified storage site. Follow client business rules, finalize necessary reconciliation(s), and complete required documentation.
- Complete all assignments in a professional and timely manner in accordance with Company and Client business rules.
- Submit all assignment status changes using the on-line Audit Inventory Management System (AIMS).
- Review all instructions and forms required to complete assignments prior to audit to ensure quality service levels.
- Ensure that assignments are scheduled in accordance within Client expectations and timelines
- Communicate with client representatives and AIMS management team via email, US mail, and/or phone.
*The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
- Ability to utilize smartphone to update AIMS and complete assignments.
- Follow all department and company policies and procedures.
- Strive to exceed client needs.
- Communicate clearly and professionally in email and phone calls.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- College Degree Preferred
Must have mobile electronic device.
Must have transportation to audit sites. If driving a motor vehicle, must have valid driver’s license with records that satisfy Company standards as well as current motor vehicle insurance.
Related Experience: Pharmaceutical industry and/ or Pharmaceutical Sales experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, intermediate math skills, attention to detail, and computer skills
Physical Requirements: May be required to bend, squat, kneel, or stand for long periods. May be required to lift up to 25 lbs. periodically
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities of this job.