1800003695 - Inventory/Warehouseman
Primary Location United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
Organization Chenega Technical Innovations
Security Requirements Background Check
Job Schedule Full Time Non-Exempt
CHENEGA TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS LLC
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
The Inventory/Warehouseman will provide support for shipping and receiving of electronic equipment parts and supplies, warehouse maintenance, upkeep and inventories. Perform a variety of duties including: shipping, receiving, stocking, storage, and inventory selection. Prepare and maintain various regular inventory and/or shipping reports for management, authorize and/or reject shipments and resolve discrepancies.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Microsoft Excel and Word at intermediate level.
· Maximo knowledge a plus.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Specific duties of this position may require the employee to climb towers at heights greater than 50 feet.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Recruiter Junius Currier