Position Title Investigation Specialist - Lab Product Support
Location Indianapolis, IN
Hourly Rate $21.00
Duration 12 months, unless extended
Contractor benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K).
This role will be a member of the Case Investigation and Resolution Unit (CIRU) in the Global Complaint Management department. The CIRU is responsible for determining the root cause of complaint product returned from local country organizations throughout the world. We are responsible for investigating medical device products which include but are not limited to blood glucose meters, blood glucose measurement test strips, and data management software.
The Investigation Specialist - Lab Product Support is responsible for:
- Follows local procedures to perform initial investigations of returned complaint material in order toidentify the failure mode associated with the complaint product.
- Escalates complaint product for additional failure analysis as instructed by procedure.
- Complete investigation reports that are compliant with regulatory and quality requirements.
- Collaborate with various other departments including: call center, regulatory, quality, product support, R&D
Skills the Investigation Specialist - Lab Product Support will need are: **
- This will involve working with potentially bio hazardous complaint returns. Duties are generally routine, but may include non-routine tasks.
- The candidate should be able to resolve most questions and problems and refer only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Engineering/Science/Technical degree and lab experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced work environment
- Must be comfortable with MS WORD and Excel
- Teamwork Oriented
Bachelor's degree preferred. Lab experience preferred.
Languages:English Read Write Speak
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.