Investment Operations Analyst - Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position located in Boston, MA, with an industry-leading investment management firm. The Operations Analyst will be working in the fixed income group as part of their investment account reconciliation team. This role is an 8+ month contract opportunity with the potential to convert permanently, paying $19 an hour within a 40-hour workweek. This role is a great opportunity to join a reputable company and learn from some of the best in the industry!
- Utilize excel to reconcile investor accounts
- Retrieve, analyze and prepare data from custodian banks
- Support the preparation and review of monthly control books/audit-packages
- Meet deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Accounting, Economics or finance degree
- 1+ years of accounting or finance experience (internships included)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please send your resume to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.