Investment Operations Consultant
Contract to Perm
NYC (remote for now)CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
Must have skillset
- Deep knowledge of and experience with Collateral Management requirements and processes.
- Includes: valuations, margin, documentation (ISDA CSA, MSFTA), Industry practice, Dodd Frank regulatory and clearing requirements,
- Knowledge of the following products:
- Exchange Traded Futures, Foreign Exchange, Cross currency swaps, Mortgage Backed Securities (including TBA's), Credit Derivatives (CDS, CDX), Interest Rate Swaps, and Options.
Desirable, not required
- Liaise with the Derivatives Risk Officer, Compliance personnel, and various Portfolio Managers and Traders.
- Work with Brokers, Risk Managers, and the Legal Department to review and negotiate ISDA CSA and MSFTA agreements.
- If required, participate in all aspects of system implementation.
- Make recommendations for streamlining or enhancing existing processes, keeping in mind at all times audit and best business practices.
- Experience with trade settlements (big plus) and cash management
- Experience with Private Placements
- Must be flexible and willing to take on other responsibilities within the Investment Settlements group as needed