As an individual, your competitive spirit keeps you razor sharp. As a team member, your reliability makes you rock solid.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A college degree (preferred)
- Sales acumen with proven experience consulting with customers or clients
- Effective phone and e-mail communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- FINRA Series 7 essential. 63 or 66 preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
As an Investment Solutions Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for warm leads and existing customers handling inbound sales calls. You’ll be working in an inbound sales role that makes you more than just a salesperson – you’ll become a trusted partner for your customers and colleagues alike. You will drive sales via warm leads, carefully define customer needs, and cultivate relationships, while guiding investment strategies with a defined set of tools and solutions.
- Sales experience, financial sales experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding/interest in the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- Proven experience consulting with clients
- Strong time management to balance all components of the sales process from prospecting/warm leads to post sale follow up and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Robust influencing and client engagement skills
The Value You Deliver
- Building and expanding customer relationships by identifying customer’s need and offering customized Fidelity investment solutions based on in-depth knowledge of products and services
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable guidance solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
- Partnering with other functions and roles within the organization to drive additional business
- Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or leads
- Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts and strategies, and the universe of competitive products in the investment/consumer financial industry
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.