We are Athene. At Athene, we are driven to do more. We are a leading retirement services company that issues, reinsures and acquires retirement savings products designed for the increasing number of individuals and institutions seeking to fund retirement needs. We see every day as a new opportunity to measure ourselves against the best - and then we don't stop until we've set the bar even higher. We're ready to help you achieve more.
Purpose:The Investor Relations Analyst of Athene Holding Ltd. (“Athene”) (NYSE: ATH) will report to the Head of Investor Relations and engage with key senior executives to help execute the Company’s investor relations strategy. The Investor Relations Analyst will help ensure that the Company’s ongoing strategic initiatives, growth opportunities, and business operations are communicated clearly to investors and analysts.
LOCATION NOTE: Will consider placing this role in our NYC or LA (El Segundo) office.
- Partner with the Head of Investor Relations and the Investor Relations Manager to oversee all aspects of the investor relations function for Athene, a leading provider of retirement savings products with an $8+ billion market capitalization.
- Actively contribute to developing, maintaining, and enhancing all aspects of communication with investors and the financial community, including:
- Assisting in the preparation of press releases and presentations covering Athene’s business activities and financial results;
- Supporting shareholder targeting efforts to broaden Athene’s investor base by tracking interactions, helping coordinate events, and preparing briefings for senior management;
- Aggregating information relating to stock market and investor/analyst areas of focus for senior management and Athene’s Board of Directors.
- Assist in conceptualizing and producing materials for earnings announcements, including the earnings press release, presentation, call script, and Q&A documents.
- Monitor and summarize sell-side analyst research reports, forecasts, and valuation methodologies for Athene and its peers.
- Review financial models prepared by sell-side research analysts and prepare relevant analyses, such as comparison to Athene’s internal forecasts.
- Perform ongoing research to provide value-added insights, including analysis of peers, industry trends, equity market performance, and investor/analyst sentiment.
- Effectively coordinate with a variety of the Company’s functional areas, including, but not limited to, Corporate Finance, Actuarial, Risk, Legal, and Public Relations.
- Ensure certain information on Athene’s public website is updated and accurate.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred.
- A minimum of one year of related analytical experience in investor relations, investment banking, sell-side equity research, corporate finance, or other financial communication roles.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities and research.
- Advanced presentation design skills.
- Excellent organizational, creative thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Successful candidates should possess a strong sense of initiative, a high energy level, an outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work independently.
- Candidates should also be a team player, intellectually curious, and possess an ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Must be able to work with highly confidential information and maintain unequivocal discretion and business standards.
NOTE: Successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment background check.
Drive. Discipline. Confidence. Focus. Commitment. Learn more about working at Athene.
Athene is a Military Friendly Employer! Learn more about how we support our Veterans.
Athene celebrates diversity, is committed to inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.