Scion Staffing has been engaged in the search for a talented, bilingual Investor Relations Manager to join our incredible client’s team! Our client is a leading commercial property management and investment company with a global presence, eager to make their mark on the Greater New York City area.
If you are excited at the prospect of getting in on the ground floor and playing an integral role in shaping a major company for years to come, look no further—we have the perfect job for you!
- Manage the company’s investor relations website and other online and social media presence.
- Serve as a spokesperson between senior company management, investors, and analysts.
- Attend and present at earnings conference calls, roads shows, investment conferences, and trade shows.
- Draft investor presentations, earnings releases, earnings call transcripts, and other communication materials.
- Conduct financial modeling and capital market research.
- Edit and translate between English and Chinese for earnings materials and presentations.
- Create strategic investor relations plans overseeing capital market research and financial forecasts.
- Present at investor pitch meetings to introduce the company.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with a concentration in public relations and corporate communication.
- Strong editing skills. A large component of this role is editing and drafting the company’s communication material such as website, social media, and press releases.
- Minimum 5 years of serving in an Investor Relations role in public companies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong finance researching skills.
ompensation and Benefits:
This role offers a competitive base salary as well as comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, PSL, and paid holidays!
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2018 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.See Job Description