Want to work at a fun and fast-paced, innovative startup and one of the fastest growing in FinTech? Want to help small business owners and veterans? Want to join a cause, not just a company? Join us!
StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky. StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. Our technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
StreetShares is hiring an Investor Relations Representative to own client success, support, and to help manage the day to day operations of StreetShares’ investment arm. Our investors are the lifeblood of our business and we need an excellent client-success and operations manager to ensure they’re experience with StreetShares is nothing short of amazing.
The successful candidate must be an exceptional client relationship manager with impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Your success is defined by the success of our investors. StreetShares’ relationship with our investors is long term and growing. Although this is not a sales position per se, you must carry a sales mentality and push for growth where you see opportunities. Additionally, you’ll be managing a high-volume of investors and a wide-range of personas. You must be adaptable, incredibly organized, and constantly seeking for ways to improve efficiency and operations.
- Communicate with investors via phone and e-mail to share the benefits of true social marketplace investing at StreetShares.
- Guide investors through the investing process and own the relationship from prospecting to customer service, throughout the duration of the customer interaction.
- Help manage day-to-day investor operations.
- Evaluate customer needs and assist in educating new users on how to use our online platform.
- Follow up on investing leads, maintain an active pipeline daily, and assist in other investor relations tasks as needed.
- Provide feedback to management team regarding customer concerns or trends.
- Assist in developing new company account management procedures and policies.
- Other tasks that may be required as business needs evolve
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Prior military experience desired, but not required
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new systems and technologies
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Salesforce.com is beneficial, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with full benefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.