Our Client with headquarters in Miami and offices in Houston, TX is in search for mid to senior level iOS developers for one of their highest revenue service lines! This is an opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's most entrepreneurial companies, working on leading edge projects using cutting edge technologies.
- Design and develop iOS applications to support business aviation flight planning and fuel procurement in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Provide technical support and guidance to peers, BAs and product owners.
- Work with scrum team to translate business requirements into user stories which can be implemented by the development team.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and collaborate with QAs to conduct automated testing
- Manage builds and App Store deployments
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience developing iOS apps
- 2+ years of iOS development experience using the SWIFT framework
- Strong understanding of Objective-C
- Strong hands-on experience debugging and testing iOS apps in XCode
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing iOS applications in a professional setting
- Familiarity with iOS provisioning, and App Store deployment