This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the airline industry and become part of an organization who is committed to providing the highest level of service to its customers!
- Partner with the eCommerce team and iT to prepare and program various "proof of concepts” for testing
- Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing
- Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various project
- Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and iT teams to rest and iterate on developed software and programs
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
- Quickly integrate and update projects
- Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as "proof concepts” move to production
- Experience developing native iOS platforms: Swift, Objective-C,iOS SDK, and XCODE.
- Experience with iOS Application Development Environments (ideally 2+ years of experience)
- Experience with backend application a must.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs