• Experience with MDM such as AirWatch is preferred
MID (5-9 YRS OF EXPERIENCE)
• Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives
• Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog
• Size user stories
• Unit test code, create automated test scripts, and execute all other testing-related tasks
• Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests
• Execute necessary project documentation
• Work closely with other team to ensure that features meet business needs
• Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation
• Work with infrastructure, security, and other partners
• 3-5 years in an engineering role
• 1-3 years participating in agile development
• Scrum certification, a plus
• Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
• Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
For more than 20 years, York Solutions has been singularly focused on delivering value to its clients in the form of IT contract resource selection, deployment, and management.
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting-edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
York is committed to providing high-level service and value to our clients and consultants. In that vein, York Solutions has developed a peer-to-peer professional development association called “Think IT” that we are often told by members, is “second to none.” This association consists of well over 2,400 members in 7 different groups from the local IT leadership and technical community within the Twin Cities, as well as over 650 members in Chicago.
In addition to monthly group meetings encompassing all aspects of IT technical and leadership principles, members of Think IT Association are able to participate in a comprehensive mentorship program for all IT resources, from the highly technical to the most senior leadership talent. This program is designed to assist all levels of IT professionals in achieving their career goals.
York is committed to putting our clients and consultants first at all times. It is for that reason and that reason alone that we are considered as trusted advisors to both parties!