As an iOS developer at Gallup, you’ll lead projects centered in innovative iOS technology that help us fulfill our mission of changing the world. As a key member of our small and agile iOS mobile development team, you’ll take ownership of cutting-edge development work, from developing apps that help people capitalize on what they do best to delivering mobile technology that enables managers to build engaging workplaces. Creating new dashboards, designing Siri-like features, and modernizing and improving the UI of existing apps, you’ll have the freedom to create the solution and workstyle that enables you to do your best work.
Want to know more about the apps you’ll have a chance to work with? Check out our existing apps and start envisioning how you can help us maximize these programs.
- Gallup Access
- Gallup Panel
- Engagement Every Day
Who we want:
Groundbreaking developers.The mobile world is always changing. Can you stay ahead of the trends, research what’s new in the market and create plans to incorporate new ideas for Gallup’s business into our apps?
Self-starters.At Gallup, project ownership is crucial. We don’t micromanage – we support and encourage. We look for people who excel on their own, who push theirownboundaries and always think about what else they can do to maximize their work.
Mobile visionaries. Can you see opportunities where others don’t? Are you a futuristic thinker whose creative and fresh ideas will influence the lives of millions around the world? If so, we want to meet you… apply now.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or MIS or equivalent experience
- Two+ years of experience with Swift in a corporate environment
- Two+ years of experience with iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, including:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work in the latest technology stacks
- Cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients
- Flexible and casual work culture
- Highly-tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A beautiful downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis,in accordance withapplicable law.