iOS Developer - Contract - Orlando, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
iOS Developer Requirements:
* 7+ years of experience in software development
* 4+ years of experience developing native applications for iOS
* 3+ years of experience in enterprise software development
* Expert knowledge of Swift 3.0+, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Frameworks, including MVC and SOLID design patterns
* Expert knowledge with iOS frameworks such as Foundation (including NSURLSession, concurrency, ARC and GCD/NSOperation), Core Data, Core Location, Map Kit, and User Notifications
* Proficient with local persistence including NSUserDefaults, Core Data, serialization and keychain, including the limitations of mobile storage
* Proficient with Xcode tools, including XCTest (UI Tests, Unit Tests), Instruments, and Memory Graph Debugger
* Proficient with Git, Git flow and other branching strategies
* Proficient developing user interfaces to support multiple device sizes using Storyboards, Size Classes, Auto Layout, and programmatic frame layout
* Experience mentoring a team of other engineers
* Experience with pull requests and performing code reviews
* Experience with RESTful APIs using JSON * Experience designing application architecture
* Experience creating iOS frameworks and integrating external SDK's
* Experience with localization within an iOS application
* Experience working on a development team that practices Agile/scrum methodologies
* Familiarity with continuous integration including Fastlane and Jenkins
* Understanding of Apple's HIG
* Understanding of e-commerce in a mobile application include Apple Pay
* Strong architecture, analytic, design and problem-solving skills
* Experience developing Android applications is a plus
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science is a plus
* SOAP and OData experience is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$50.00 - $70.00 /hour