IP Paralegal-Redwood City, Ca
One of our national law firms is seeking an IP paralegal to support their Patent Litigation Practice. The ideal candidate will have experience with working on complex Patent Litigation cases and can manage multiple projects while under pressure and effectively work in a team structure.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal working large complex patent litigation cases
- Working knowledge of MS Excel software, electronic discovery, litigation databases
- PowerPoint skills, a plus
- Photoshop experience, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Assist with projects and coordinating of vendors
- Respond to case needs, assignments, and issues as they arise; making sound decisions and seeking advice when necessary
- Effectively utilize technology and training
- Maintain accurate litigation databases
- Diligently complete day-to-day discovery projects
- Organize materials
- Manage workload and help train and guide more junior paralegals
- Respond to attorney and senior paralegals requests promptly and thoroughly
Compensation will be commensurate with experience; salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist