This is an integral position that provides strategic and tactical leadership, direction, implementation and maintenance of controls for Track Telecommunications Service offerings.
It is imperative that this person upholds the corporate Core Values and leads by example. He or she will anticipate internal and external customer needs and position the department to uphold the corporate vision, mission, growth initiatives, values, and meet future business needs in a competitive environment. This person will be accountable for attaining organizational goals and objectives, deploying and implementing corporate policies Areas of coverage may also extend into different states. The successful candidate will establish and maintain excellent customer relationships with all clients. Is responsible for the safety, quality, training, and profitability for assigned departments.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of day-to-day operations of the departments under his/her supervision. Optimizes and actively manages the work hours of employees and assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring that the safety, quality, training and standards of both the company and each individual client are met. Monitors and reports damages and claims.
- Is responsible for having a clear understanding and working knowledge of the financial statements of each department under his/her supervision, identifying and implementing improvements for the profitability of each work unit.
- Develops, tracks and controls an annual operating budget for the area, including developing ways to reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Develops, tracks and controls an annual capital expenditure budget for the area, including equipment and tools.
- Responsible for the daily completion of all the necessary paperwork required by the company and clients.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including financial performance and new business development.
- Leads effective and efficient meetings and presentations with internal personnel, customers and/or clients.
- Develops leadership among employees, selects and maintains a multi-functional, diversified, well-trained, motivated and empowered workforce. Actively participates in the recruiting, interviewing, mentoring and hiring of personnel.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Confers with the Senior Leadership Team and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Administers compliance of procedures and reporting for the effective management of material inventory. Drives the accurate collection and entry of data in tracking system including location of material, quantity on hand, value, and similar.
- Proactively plans and communicates material requirements to ensure timely receipt of materials to support construction schedules.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Initiates cost estimates and proposals for new and existing work.
- Delivers continuous improvement in productivity, safety, quality and cost.
- Proficient in the successful mentoring, coaching and discipline of department employees for the improvement of performance and preparation for additional responsibilities.
- Provide leadership for a construction staff of approximately 4 to 8 direct reports, 6 to 18 Supervisors/Foremen and crews comprised of up to 200 employees within the State of Idaho area.
As a valued employee of Track you have a responsibility to yourself and your fellow workers to carry out your work in a safe and considerate manner. You must Co-Operate with the company in maintaining a safe work place and report any potential hazards to management and not work in any hazardous conditions should they exist.
- Five (5+) or more years of management experience is required.
- Ten (10+) or more years of construction experience is required.
- Proven leadership skills, and excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year to year basis.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid State of Idaho Driver’s License is required within two weeks of employment.
- Candidates must pass criminal and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) background checks and pass a pre-employment drug screen.