Job Title: IRA Coordinator
Reports to: IRA Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Grade: NE12
Supervisory Responsibility: No
The IRA Coordinator assists in overseeing the operations and transactions involving IRAs and HSAs. Monitors opening and closing of accounts account distributions rollovers and customer inquiries. Ensures compliance with governmental regulations regarding IRAs and HSAs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor and/or Trustco Bank’s Board of Directors.
- Reviews forms from branches and operations to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations including account over-contributions early distributions and required minimum distributions.
- Maintains records and is responsible for timely reporting.
- Process data into the Bank’s system as needed.
- An Associate’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent level of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work to time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and in groups.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Programs; Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a full-time position. Office hours Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel required.
Must be able to speak read write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace; bilingual skills a plus. Ability to read analyze and interpret general business information including but not limited to company policies and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is largely sedentary role requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer laptop and phone.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For the most part ambient room temperatures lighting and traditional equipment as found in a typical office / retail environment.
click here to apply>