The primary objective of the position is to ensure the successful adoption, support and maintainability of business reporting tools. This role's focus is to ensure best practices are implemented in the business self-services environment; guide the business in performing best practice approaches to craft business self-service solutions, troubleshoot business created artifacts as well as promote data analytics and re-use of analytical insight. These roles contribute to the success of Tufts Health Plan and position the Company to meet its strategic objectives by:
* providing technical solutions that enable Tufts Health Plan to successfully maintain business operations using Alteryx, Cloudera and Tableau;
* automating critical business functions and creating administrative and process efficiencies through technology;
* enhancing existing technologies to increase performance capabilities and meet changing business needs; and,
* ensuring that Tufts Health Plan's enterprise data, applications, and services and the business self-service environment are fully aligned with business and operational goals.
* Communication skills are highly developed through extensive experience and professional development activities.
* Communicates and presents information clearly, concisely and with confidence.
* Presents solutions and articulates their impact to technical management.
* Ability to adjust messaging to fit the needs of a variety of audiences.
* Leadership and mentoring to business users delivering components across the assigned platform.
* Understands highly complex business process and workflow concepts required to ensure successful design.
* Influences technical strategy and direction across business self-service analytics tools
* Flexibility to adapt to any applicable development methodology.
* Database Design & Organization
* Significant knowledge of business self-service platform intricacies
* Expert knowledge of data modeling, ETL and scripting with end-user tools (Alteryx, Informatica or similar)
* Expert knowledge of data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, Cognos BI or similar)
* Knowledge of health care and use of data to draw insights to enable desired business outcomes (membership growth, administrative and medical cost management, improved member experience, etc.)
* Ability to work with limited to moderate supervision
* Able to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines and coordinate schedules with others
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled