JOB TITLE: In-Store Fulfillment (ISF) Stock Associate
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: ISF Stock Lead
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/A
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
The ISF Stock Associate will contribute to the store productivity and profitability through planning and organizing the stock room, ultimately enhancing ecommerce order fulfillment, reducing “no-stocks”, and customer service capabilities and maximizing sales.
THE ROLE (what you are accountable for)
• Assist all in store fulfillment functions to ensure tasks are expedited and completed
• Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup orders
• Monitor dashboard/alerts to ensure timely completion of BOPS (Buy Online Pickup in Store) process
• Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
• Participating in other support functions as needed
• Assist and satisfy the needs of our in store and online customer
• Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Stock Lead
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- Must be 18 years or older
- Knowledge of production flow and operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and multi-task oriented.
- Exceptional problem solving /decision making skills.
- 1 year of experience in an apparel stockroom or web fulfillment center
- Proficient in MS Office
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed