Infoblox is seeking an IT Product Owner to lead Agile innovation relating to our Issue-to-Resolution business process and supported by our Salesforce Service Cloud platform.
As an IT Product Owner, you will be responsible for working closely with business leaders and program teams. You will use Agile techniques to define and execute on high impact product releases delivering business benefits, technical quality and customer satisfaction. The IT Product Owner facilitates the design and development of stories for release and maintains a groomed backlog based on business value, cost and strategic direction and is the true voice of the customer.
The IT Product Owner will join our Information Technology team in the Tacoma, WA or Santa Clara, CA office. This important new position will report into the Director of IT Strategy and Operations.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap that reflects business needs, future development priorities, and company goals
- Identify needs by interacting with the business community, suppliers, and by keeping current on industry trends and best practices
- Ensure backlog queue is well defined, prioritized, socialized, communicated and recorded in an Agile toolset (Version One)
- Work with team leads to ensure functional requirements are complete, translated into technical requirements and the user stories are ready to code
- Perform business and technical analysis with subject matter experts and internal customers to refine MVP and Release goals
- Validate perceived needs by conducting surveys, polling, facilitated focus groups, etc.
- Identify new opportunities, product enhancements, and line extensions
- Work with Application team and QA to define acceptance tests for features
- Monitor progress and provide reports on product strategy and direction
- Perform Release Planning, scheduling backlog items into regular releases aligned to business priority
- Schedule and present release plans through key milestone gates in the Idea-to-Offer governance process to secure consensus, commitment and resources
- Collaborate with business process and solution architects to identify upstream, downstream or other product related dependencies
- 2+ years as a lead Product Manager/Owner
- 5+ years in IT Application development experience; preferably in Scrum, Kanban or similar Agile development methodology
- Strong subject matter expertise in the Issue-to-Resolution process
- Good understanding of SFDC/Service Cloud environment and/or Oracle RNOW
- Knowledge of Renewals or Customer Success processes are a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to collaborate well and work cross functionally within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time, be able to guide a team toward an objective
- Able to provide guidance and direction throughout project lifecycles in a dev/ops CI/CD environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and function as a change agent
- Product or Program Management experience with complex products in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies
- Experience in managing and building teams who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and influence cross-functional teams
- SaaS, Private Cloud, and Cloud experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience
- MBA preferred
- Onsite massages, yoga and fitness classes, stocked snack kitchens, and weekly social events
- Discretionary Paid Time Off policy to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Newly remodeled office with state-of-the-art amenities located in the heart of Tacoma, close to transportation and city life
- And many, many more perks
The winning candidate is a self-starter that thrives in the face of challenge. You are relentless in clearing obstacles with a resourceful and creative approach to problem-solving. You are a pioneer and are skilled at transformation.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.