Ensunet Technology Group is a world-class provider of IT enterprise architecture solutions, specializing in post-merger integration in the lightning-paced, no-margin-for-error world of M&A. Functioning as a rapid-response tiger team, Ensunet serves mid-market organizations, global Fortune 500 enterprises, as well as clients in the government sector.
We are looking for a self-motivated, goal-oriented consulting sales executive that believes building relationships is the key to long term success. As a consulting sales executive, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, responsible for driving net-new business and building on a list of global customer logos across a variety of industries who are strategic M&A corporate buyers. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making Sr. Manager and CxO level executives; drive the sales from initial prospect communication through contract execution working with business development & solution architecting teams.
- Develops quarterly action plans which detail activities to follow during the fiscal year with a focus on meeting or exceeding the sales quota. Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the expansion of market share with a proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- You will lead presentations and solution demonstrations to explain our how we deliver our value proposition.
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer's business needs. Find where the opportunity may exist and work with the team to gain credibility for that opportunity.
- Manage complex sales cycle, selling suite of IT M&A pre- and post-merger integration services to Sr. Managers and CxO level executives of Fortune 500 organizations. Position both Staff augmentation services or solution-centric approaches, depending on the customer needs.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning Ensunet as a strategic IT M&A advisor delivering practical business solutions.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; underscoring key differentiation, and handling NDA and MSA contracts; Coordinating with key internal resources as required.
- Research prospective customers and lead strategic outreach to select high-value accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing and delivery teams on sales messaging and position the firm's unique value in order to continually build a new pipeline and close deals.
- Participate in thought leadership activities to include social media and industry events.
Essential Skills & Experience:
-7-10 years’ experience in sourcing & selling B2B Information Technology Services.
-Experience in selling technology services for staffing, consulting services directly to large and mid-size customers.
- Exemplary networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to create key account relationships.
-Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
-Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to partner with inside sales to gain meetings with key decision-makers.
-Experience with CRM solutions
-Bachelor's degree preferred
-High School Degree required.
We offer a competitive salary with a solid commission plan and very competitive benefits. This is a fast- tracker role that can advance quickly in the organization if the job performance is there
-Communication Effectiveness - Articulate and present a friendly Customer Service experience in both phone and in person. Communicates effectively verbally and in writing; expresses self well in a group and one-on-one; Fosters trust by sharing information with others; Encourages open expression of ideas and opinions; actively listens to others and demonstrates understanding.
-Teamwork - Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of internal functions and levels; Brings substantive conflicts and disagreements into the open and resolves them collaboratively; Willing to look at all sides of an issue to arrive at goals that are mutually beneficial; Builds strong external networks with people in the industry or profession.
-Judgment/Decision Making- Takes responsibility for decision-making; Makes decisions that are timely; Involves those who will be affected by the decision in the problem-solving process; Builds consensus; Generates various solutions and evaluates alternatives objectively; Willing to make and support unpopular decisions when necessary.
-Innovation/Creativity - Generates new solutions by combining, changing, or reapplying existing ideas; Has good ideas and acts on them; Searches for new and better alternatives to improve performance; Strives to create value in new ways; Is aware of emerging trends and anticipates possibilities.
-Motivation - Pursues goals and measures success in terms of results achieved; Focuses on what’s important to the organization and drives for results; Is persistent in the face of complex challenges or when dealing with difficult people; Conveys appropriate sense of urgency; Achieves results with and through others.
Ensunet is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Work is primarily performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk 20% of the time, stand 10% of the time and sit 70% of the time.
-The employee must be able to lift and or carry up to 50 lbs.
-Employee may use computer, phone, copier and other office equipment in the course of a day.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, touch and use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, bend, stoop, twist, lift, reach, push, pull, grasp, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, grasp, talk, hear, and walk during the course of employment.
-Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
-Employee may be required to travel for business purposes.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This may include warm, hot or cold temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.