Position: IT Administrator
Associate Level Position
Directly responsible for all IT network, hardware, and system needs. He/she will oversee all functional areas: Field systems, IT Projects, IT technical training, and System Administration.
- Provide Technical Support to all office staff
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying levels of complexity
- Provide System Administration to keep networks and servers operating efficiently
- Maximize uptime for critical business systems
- Ensure IT related issues are resolved in a timely manner, enabling business success
- Maintain Security for all IT related equipment/electronic environment
- Upkeep and maintain of network design and infrastructure, server, and IT equipment
- Manage desktop and mobile platforms (cell phones, laptops, tablets)
- Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery Plans
- Take initiative to identify ways to improve product adoption and performance using creativity and flexibility.
Education: Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Management, or other related field.
- 2+ years IT experience
- Motivate self-starter, must do well with little supervision
- Project management
- Working proficiency with Server 2016/2019, as well as Windows 10
- Moderate VPN/Firewall knowledge
- Experience using and managing VMware environment, ESXi Hosts, etc.
- Experience using and administering Office365
- Experience setting up & maintaining platforms including switches, routers, and other network devices
- Experience configuring, repairing, and maintain laptops for the workforce
This position will be based in Sullivan, IL.
- Challenging work
- Flexible work schedule
- Small business culture
- Working for a growing and respected firm
- 401k plan with company match
- Full company provided Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
Compensation: $17.50 - $22.50