Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you will deliver solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on innovation along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Our ITA consultants consistently re-invent their skills by staying on top of IT industry and business trends and through actively engaging with dozens of actual client IT environments each year. Our teams are small, which means every member is responsible for delivering insight, recommendations, and team leadership as part of their role.
The Consulting position involves leading and collaborating on IT advisory projects; helping clients make sound IT investments, align business needs with IT services, and execute large IT implementations. The position requires an ability to assess client IT capabilities (people, process, and technology), engage directly with client functional business leadership, lead and execute complex IT projects, communicate across multiple stakeholder groups, and lead change within a client organization.
Your role in our IT Advisory Practice would be to help us deliver across 5 core offerings:
IT Due Diligence
- As part of a Private Equity Group’s evaluation of a target company, we assess the current state of IT and provide key recommendations for post-investment execution
- Key Areas of assessment Include: IT spend, IT organizational structure, business applications, security, IT infrastructure, and capacity to meet future business needs
IT Strategy Roadmaps
- We uncover key business objectives, assess the current IT state, and outline a multi-year IT strategy of many IT initiatives in order to drive results
- We assess the risk and potential business impact of each project and create a phased approach for implementation on these critical initiatives
IT System Selection
- We guide companies through the process of making their most critical and long lasting IT decisions
- We uncover key business requirements, research potential providers, assess alternative IT vendors, and build consensus around the winner
IT Project Management Office
- Companies often need support executing their most critical projects. Our team members may serve to fill key management roles as part of these projects
- We deliver through a structured project management framework to oversee the successful completion, working with client resources, vendors and consultants
IT Mergers, Acquisitions & Integrations
- We set strategy and oversee the integration of all IT related aspects of a Merger or Acquisition
- This high intensity process includes combining infrastructure, applications, people, and process
Great candidates for this unique position will have the desire and ability to:
- Consistently reinvent and grow as IT changes and personal responsibilities increase
- Work directly in a client facing role, engaging with business and IT teams to uncover solutions and execute on strategy
- Contribute in all 5 core offerings listed, often supporting multiple projects at once
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in written form
- Travel to client sites, across the US
- Research IT industry trends and summarize/ present findings to the IT Advisory Team
- Provide strong visual diagramming and note taking skills and ability to turn client meetings into project insights
- Create project deliverables including written reports, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams and Excel analytics
- Confident speaking skills to support direct engagement with clients and our team
- Strong business writing ability (professional emails, status updates, reports, PowerPoints)
- Knowledge across a broad range of IT issues such as software, hardware, governance, procedures
- Analytical & problem solving capabilities to identify and address client needs
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing assignments
- Managing personal workload without missing deadlines
- Confident in actively seeking personal improvement, guidance, and feedback
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW YOU CAN GROW:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
MORE ABOUT CROWE:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.