This position will be responsible for coding, documenting, and troubleshooting iOS mobile business applications for sales and operations teams.
The candidate will work closely with customer service and other IT resources in the course of application development and troubleshooting.
This is a hands-on position requiring strong analyst skills, technical, and business expertise.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Become an expert in the mobile business application used by our sales and operations teams
- Take functional or business requirements and create technical specifications
- Create working code from technical specifications
- Test code by unit and across the system
- Perform and participate in code reviews with peers
- Assist T2 support team in troubleshooting issues as needed
Expected Areas of Competence
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Can effectively communicate business and technical information across the organization, being sensitive to the needs of unique audiences
- Is able to collaborate with IT and business personnel to manage problem resolution effectively
- Work cross-functionally and think both critically and strategically
- Effectively uses teamwork to positively contribute to a high-morale/high-performance team culture, leading by example
- Effective team player and collaborator
- Is results driven and has a positive attitude
- A good understanding of Order-to-Cash systems and processes
Skills in the following is required:
- Objective C (Java would be helpful),
- Accessing REST or SOAP web services from Objective C
- SQLite, MySQL, or other database (Oracle would be helpful)
- Able to convert functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Able to write and execute unit and system tests.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and work well in a team environment.
- Show an aptitude for learning new approaches and coding techniques.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, technical knowledge, productivity, and professionalism.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years development experience for applications in a business environment
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, or Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Objective C programming language
- Experience working with iOS development is required.