Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an IT Analyst (Performance Tester) for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: IT Analyst (Performance Tester)
Primary Skills: IT Analysis
Role Description: The IT Analyst (Performance Tester) would need to have at least 4+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a strong and experienced performance tester to test system performance.
- Works with project team, the business, and IT to execute QA and UAT and iteration testing plans.
- Performance Test Plan creation and Performance Test Script development in Vugen/Load Runner for a web-based application
- Conduct System Performance Tests /Scheduling through Performance Center
- Performance Engineering for the Application through results analysis, generating summary reports for Management, monitor server metrics.
- Work with Agile Teams on the Performance Defects, Road blocks and Test Progress for various releases.
- 4+ years of experience in QA testing
- Experience with Load Runner/Performance Center, Dynatrace
- Be able to work closely with other QA testers and project team
- Experience developing test cases and test plans
- Experience with WEB based application
- Experience in working on ALM or similar tools
- Knowledge on Python Scripting is a plus
- Healthcare Knowledge.
- 4 years of Performance Testing experience - Proficient
- 4 years of LoadRunner experience - Proficient
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 4+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2187)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None
This company may offer relocation assistance.