Position location can be considered across the enterprise, as determined by business needs.
This role will be a key member of a dynamic project that will bring new technologies and best practices focusing on the enhancement of patient and employee experiences in our contact centers. Additionally this role will work to stand up and be an ongoing part of the Office of Contact Center Management (OCCM). Through a partnership with existing contact centers, the new OCCM will introduce and manage new technology and provide expert resources to provide simple, seamless, and personalized connection for patients and employees. Initial focus will be on the telephonic experience and over the next year will begin focusing on expanding connections to digital channels to include text, email and chat.
The Application Administrator will provide advisory support to all enterprise contact centers regarding utilization and configuration of contact center applications, specifically Enterprise Workforce Optimization (WFO) solutions and will serve as the overall product expert for the organization. WFO applications allow the organization to measure the customer experience, identify what impacts them the most, and develop tactics to strategically improve and respond. Stability of WFO tools is necessary to manage business processes and provide actionable data to leaders for decision making.
Responsible for design, development, monitoring, administrating, and reporting on the technologies for the Enterprise Contact Center. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leads the design, development, customization, implementation and support of IVR applications on the Contact Center Portal and outbound dialers. Makes recommendations and designs IVR applications that creates a positive customer experience. Frequently works with contact center platforms and technologies.
- Daily call list loading, consistent monitoring of intra-day dialer and agent activity, as well as campaign reporting.
- Monitor performance, daily data integration, validity of output, and coordinate the care and on/off hours maintenance of the applications.
- Must be able to accurately assess and resolve basic issues surrounding call list management and agent interaction with the software.
- Performs routine dialer maintenance tasks.
- Represents the first point of contact for reporting and fixing any issues regarding the contact center and will work closely with supervisors and agents to maintain consistent call delivery.
- Customizes IVR environments using required software such as Core JAVA and VXML or others.
- Develops applications that can retrieve data using various databases such as Oracle 9i and SQL Server 7.0.
- Designs and validates dialing rules meet FCC regulations for all dialing campaigns.
- Designs and delivers initial solution configuration and ongoing configuration as Enterprise WFO footprint expands.
- Monitors adapters and feeds to ensure they are working properly and engages Enterprise Systems partners to resend if necessary.
- Completes model validations to ensure data output is valid and accurate between source and WFM/QM software.
- Responsible for managing all IVR projects from inception to implementation and post cut-over support.
- Responsible for overall design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs related to generating new revenue streams.
- Independently designs and deploys new applications with other I.T. systems integration for voice technology services and outbound dialers.
- Assists with upgrades, fixes, patches and maintains the lab environment in order to execute testing/user acceptance testing.
- Participate in on-call rotation
The Application Administrator also assists with ongoing data integration as new customers or work types are identified.
Bachelor's degree and 8 years' experience in contact center, business analysis, business administration, engineering, information science, health or science related field.
Master's and 6 years' experience in business analysis, business administration, engineering, information science, health or science related field preferred. Has experience with modern Contact Center Applications. Has experience with leading workforce management and quality monitoring applications.
License or certification
Certified in vendor application design, build, configuration and testing, as applicable.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum salary every 2 weeks is approx $3348.80, based on a full-time position.
Hours / Pay period
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Office & Administrative Support, Support Services
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).