Position: IT Application Developer Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 Years contract
The Contractor’s Key Personnel for the IT Application Developer Analyst position must meet the following minimum qualifications to be given further consideration:
- Experience (3+ years) with TRIRIGA configuration/development and CAFM/IWMS Development. Will consider candidates with similar configuration/development experience (5+ years) with CAFM/IWMS/ERP systems.
- Recent experience working with Facility Management, Lease Contract Administration, or Real Estate Administration modules.
- The Contractor’s Key Personnel for the IT Application Developer Analyst must also have specialized, demonstrated, functional and technical experience in all or portions of the following areas:
- Configuring workflows based upon multiple input fields and user provided data.
- Configuring system Forms with optional fields, locator queries, and to support multiple forms based upon workflow and security.
- Configuring state family options.
- Configuring system security via security manager.
- Performance tuning workflows to run faster.
- Creating custom BIRT, Crystal, and TRIRIGA reports/queries.
- Reading TRIRIGA system logs, workflow error logs and TRIRIGA web log.
- Migrating and upgrading TRIRIGA or similar system.
- Implementing modules such as:
- Work Place Management
- Facilities Assessment and Management
- Finance and Account Receivables
- TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability (TREES)
- Lease Administration, Project Management
- Facilities Assessment
- Experience working in a multi-stage environment.
Additional Skills/Qualifications Desired:
- Experience working in a real estate, development and/or facility management firm or organization.
- Experience in documentation and analysis of business processes.
- Experience developing and supporting Invoice Reports including Time and Materials.
- Experience working with Lease Contracts including Payment Schedule data.
- Experience working with a hosting vendor.
- Experience writing SQL.
- Experience tuning WebLogic and setting up multiple WebLogic instances.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouses.
- Ability to pay attention to details with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interface with business users, infrastructure teams and application teams; ability to multi-task; team player; detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work requirements and allocate resources accordingly