We are currently seeking an Application Support Analyst-1 (ASA1). The ASA1 is responsible for a broad range of application support functions. The role supports the Service Desk department's interactions with national transportation providers. The ASA1 provides tier-II application support to external users, and serves as an escalation point to tier-I customer service representatives in the field. The ASA1's primary role and responsibilities include receiving a complaint, gathering the facts of the issue, assessing the situation, and executing the solution.
* Receive stakeholder complaints and inquiries through a variety of channels, including email, phone, and live chat.
* Ensure each complaint is handled properly while assessing customer problems as a whole, so that particular areas of concern or trends can be proactively identified.
* Daily testing of corporate websites and services which are external facing.
* Receiving, auditing, and filing EDI paperwork pertaining to requests for service to ensure LogistiCare remains in compliance.
* Regularly evaluating the current state of the application via simulated field actions on mobile platforms.
* Keep detailed records of the application's performance for senior-level staff to review and analyze.
* Ability to follow procedures and documentation in problem resolution.
* Provide on-call tech support to application users, which may entail rotating holidays and some weekends.
* Maintaining a helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
* Keep external stakeholders updated on issue status.
* Facilitate document and records management of purchasing records.
* Other Tasks as assigned.
* Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to trouble-shoot often allusive problems with mobile applications and data exchange.
* Familiarity with common Java errors/cause.
* Intermediate experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Client Oriented - Ability to take care of the client's needs while following company procedures.
* Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
* Interpersonal - Ability to work effectively with non-technical as well as technical contacts.
* Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
* Relationship Building - Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
* Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
* Strong Organization skills and attention to detail.
* The ability to work multiple issues simultaneously.
* Associates degree in technology plus experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 1-2 years of software support and/or coding experience.
* Experience working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Citrix, or other remote management software.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled