Job:Information Technology-Programming & Application Development
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
- Provides technical leadership on complex projects.
- May act as expert in business or functional area.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of system development.
- May be responsible for multiple phases of a project.
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of other system engineering personnel.
- May have quality assurance review responsibilities.
• Serve as senior level technical expert on large, complex projects
• Prepares complex design, development, implementation, and maintenance plans for systems
• Defines deliverables, costs and benefits and ROI
• Interact with corporate and project team members to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables
• Develops, tests, and documents systems in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures
• Engineers software, system and/or programming solutions across projects and/or technologies to meet internal and external needs
• Performs peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
• Provide expert review of system development work with regard to IT standards and validation procedures
• Serves on or may lead company committees and task forces to develop technical solutions for projects or client needs
• Provides long term evaluations of system, companywide
• Update corporate information sets associated with application information, such as PDRS and Application Portfolio database
• Performs other duties as directed
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• 9+ years architecture experience designing and developing software
• 5+ years of agile team software development experience
• Experience in Automation tools
• AWS Certifications strongly preferred (AWS Solutions Architect, Developer)
• Strong hands on development skills to prototype technical solutions
• Hands on experience building RESTful API's and micro-services
• Experience with JSON and XML
• Source Control System experience with Git
• Extensive experience in layered solutions and designs, diverse technical configurations, across multiple technologies and processing environments
• Angular 5 site design experience
• Ability to design solutions written in C#, Python
• Experience with managed 'server-less' AWS services including Route53, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, RDS (Oracle), SNS, SQS
• RDBMS system (expert in one of the following: Oracle, MS SQL Server)
• SQL, PL/SQL. and/or T-SQL
• Possess an expert knowledge in software development tools, practices, and lifecycle methodologies.
• Possess a strong knowledge of the clinical drug development industry, procedures/processes, and regulatory standards.
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and technical database skills.
• Must possess experience in specific technologies appropriate to the specific role specification. Experience should include hardware and software selection, testing, and specification.
• Must possess one or more industry recognized certifications appropriate to the specific role or be able to demonstrate equivalent expertise through extended experience or other methods.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills to include writing/editing of technical documentation for international audiences; effective presentation skills
• Ability to serve as technical leader on a global engineering team
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in computer science or related field with a minimum 7 years relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page atwww.ctg.com/content/careers(click on North America tab) and apply to 19207246. For additional information please contact Kim Pilik:firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.