Are you a technology leader that wants to drive an IT organization toward the future? If so, look no further - Farm Bureau needs people that think like you do!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 75-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do: We are looking for the individual who wakes up in the morning, wants to make a difference in our business and goes home at night knowing they have contributed to the success of a company valued at $1.3 Billion. If you are a driven IT architect with an expertise in Infrastructure and knowledge of Cyber Security, look no further as you’ve found your home. We are looking for an IT Architect who is passionate about developing and ensuring Infrastructure technical strategies meet a concert of short, medium and long term business and IT objectives. This individual will not only drive future state technology discussions, but also have an opportunity to take ownership and drive adoption of progressive technologies in an ever growing and complex Infrastructure discipline. Collaboration across the enterprise is key to success, especially with our Information Security partners. You will:
- Help drive Cloud, Dev Ops and Data Center strategies and turn them into reality.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure leadership and staff to influence technology direction and design that supports a year-over year growing business.
- Partner with IT leadership and infrastructure/security teams, and position Farm Bureau towards the future using enterprise technology.
- While this opportunity is not responsible for Security Architecture, it is critical this individual understands key security concepts as they will partner with our Information Security colleagues.
- Work with a great bunch of technicians and take personal ownership in helping drive a portfolio of infrastructure initiatives that bring clear value to our organization.
- Build Infrastructure strategies, road maps and standards.
- Create relationships and collaborate with other Farm Bureau IT Enterprise Architects and front-line business partners.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- College degree (MIS preferred) or equivalent plus eight years of relevant experience required.
- Experience with a cross-discipline of expertise including server, network, data, storage, cloud, application/web servers and services and virtualization,
- Familiarity with identity management, threat management, application and infrastructure security.
- Working knowledge of common regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, SOX/MAR, FINRA, FTC, etc. and their relationship to infrastructure requirements.
- Understands emerging technologies and their applicability to our business model.
- A passion to drive our organization forward.
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You’ll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, casual Fridays and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!