Position: IT Audit Analyst
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: Contract to Perm
Support a Federal Agency to identify and remediate security threats and incidents. Review internal and external IT assessments, work with government and contract staff to identify root causes associated assessment results, develop plans to address underlying issues, work with contract technical SMEs to ensure execution of plans, and provide artifacts in support of closure of the plans.
- Review audit reports and coordinate audit remediation efforts between government and contract.
- Coordinate with contract staff on the development and execution of corrective actions plans.
- Assess solutions to ensure that identified underlying issues within audit findings are addressed.
- Coordinate with contract technical SMEs to provide artifacts for completed corrective action plans
- Coordinate with contract technical SMEs staff to escalate vulnerabilities identified through the development of corrective action plans.
- Five (5) or more years of IT consulting and/or industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Management, Accounting, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related business or IT disciplines
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and deadlines to provide a consistent level of service
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Rudimentary understanding of network topology and exposure to applications and elements of network devices
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53 rev4
- Familiarity with FISMA and the Risk Management Framework
- Possess a professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CIA, or Security+
- Experience drafting or reviewing IT-related policy and procedure documents is strongly desired
- Experience working as a Federal Civilian government contractor