Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe is looking for an IT Audit Senior Consultant with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting many hi-tech Silicon Valley/Bay Area clients. This individual would be a contributing team member on IT Risk Consulting, IT Risk Assessments, IT Internal Audits, and similar engagements. Typical IT Senior Staff responsibilities include:
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Present creative and logical solutions to identified problems
- Provide technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Consult with clients to understand and address their needs
- Communicate issues and status to Crowe and Client senior management
- Oversee the work of junior level personnel
- Assist with the development and quality assurance of key internal audit deliverables
Educational and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- 2+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification or working toward CPA, CIA, or CISA strongly preferred.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Emerging trends in information technology
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables
- Working experience with IT general controls, IT application controls and key report testing is required.
- Technical knowledge in any of the following (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay, JDE; Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX; Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Technical skills in ERP security administration, configuration controls, application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews or system implementations would be highly desirable
- Project management and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment either onsite or at home
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Risk Consulting is organized by both industry specializations (financial services, healthcare, public sector, life sciences, and technology) and solutions (anti-money laundering, regulatory and compliance, internal audit, digital security, strategic risk, GRC Technologies and third party risk). Our Risk Consulting practice is focused on collaborating with our clients to embed technology and use data to unlock business foresight in order to create a strategic advantage from risk and compliance.
HOW YOU CAN GROW:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive – whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere – and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities – such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes – for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service: Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours – giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.