Marks Paneth LLP is a premier accounting firm with origins dating back to 1907. With a team of nearly 700 professionals, the firm provides a full range of audit, accounting, tax and consulting services, with specialties in international tax, forensic accounting, litigation support, technology and digital services, family office and financial advisory services.
Marks Paneth professionals deliver expert knowledge in a wide range of industries, including real estate, hospitality and restaurants; nonprofit, government and healthcare; manufacturing, wholesale and distribution; theater, media and entertainment; high-net-worth; and financial and professional services. The firm offers expanded resources through its membership in Morison KSi Ltd., a global association of professional service firms serving clients’ cross-border accounting, tax and consulting needs.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in major markets throughout the East Coast, Marks Paneth is ranked by Accounting Today among the 50 largest accounting firms in the nation and the top 10 in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
We have an opportunity for an IT Auditor who is looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience with IT Audit and or Assessment, financial and operational processes and research. A solid understanding of IT controls and Cyber security is required. A bachelor’s degree is required and Technology majors preferred. Proficient in Excel and Visio. Operational accounting experience is a plus.
Candidate should also have previous consulting experience.
- Knowledgeable with information system audits or assessments, including an in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, and objectives.
- Well-informed of current IT trends to guide clients accordingly.
- Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as cloud, operating systems , database platforms, and business applications
- Ability to manage a project with little or no supervision.
- Maintain good working relationship with clients during project
- Comfortable managing various projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills, including written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
Location – New York, NY
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Marks Paneth takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Please visit our website as well at: www.markspaneth.com