The IT Automation Analyst is responsible for identifying, creating and updating IT Automation scripts and procedures while adhering to Security best practices. Must have the ability to Automate repetitive tasks to improve overall efficiency.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Utilize development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment to streamline infrastructure operations activities
- Develop software driven automation solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement integrated processes that drive operational excellence
- Deliver automated solutions for the deployment and management of infrastructure hosted within cloud and on premise environments
- End User lifecycle management as it pertains to onboarding and offboarding
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as PowerShell, C++, Python etc.
- Technical documentation experience
- Strong understanding of SQL and Active Directory
- IT Systems Orchestration experience
- Azure / O365 scripting experience
- Azure / O365 Administration
- Able to query SQL data via PowerShell
- Network Automation Experience
- Strong analytical skills
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience creating, managing and maintaining PowerShell automation scripts
- 3-5 years of SQL Administration and Support
- 3-5 years experience Supporting IT Systems and Network Infrastructure
- 2-3 years experience with Windows Server Administration and Deployment
- 2-3 years experience with MS Exchange Administration
- 2-3 years of Network Administration
- Technical Capability
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer/Client Focus
- Team Oriented
Work Hours/Work Days
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. This position often requires extended hours and sometimes weekend work.
Travel locally, during the business day, may be required. Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected as part of normal job duties including training.