Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry leading financial advisory firm? Fisher Investments is looking for an IT Business Analyst to support our data modernization initiative and enterprise data warehouse projects. If you are seeking the opportunity to make an impact as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As an IT Business Analyst of our enterprise data warehouse, you will evaluate and analyze business processes, identify data needs for analytics and reporting and develop strategies to deliver data to business and IT users. You will support Fisher Investments business line reporting teams, subject matter experts, Technology Business and Data Services teams, developers, third party vendors, and implementation partners.
The IT Business Analyst is essential for the completion and delivery of data projects. Because of your efforts, the architects, developers and QA team will be able to deliver data projects/releases successfully.
- Develop functional specifications for data warehouse development team
- Prioritize business requests, plan release cycle and feature sets for enterprise data warehouse
- Work with business partners to analyze business process and data needs for analytics and reporting
- Gather ideas and findings from meetings with various stakeholders and create useful reports including road maps for developers and management
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects/releases
- Perform and coordinate user acceptance testing. Ensure solutions meet business needs and functional requirements
- Provide ongoing support for data consumers and work with developers to troubleshoot issues
- Serve as a liaison between business and developers
- Prepare appropriate project status reports and submit them to management
- 5+ years of experience in technical business analysis or related fields
- BS/MS in business, information system or related field or a combination of commensurate experience
- Database and data warehouse technology experience
- Financial Services experience with investment management systems experience preferred
- Proven analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and time management skills
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER