The IT Business Analyst is responsible for developing technical solutions to business problems, beginning with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements and process workflow.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three to Five years of related experience with a progression in responsibility.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variance, and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of projects.
- Easily shifts from one task to another without losing sight of long-term goals.
- Understands how the DBHDD’s applications and systems are impacted when implementing changes.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to key stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Collaborates effectively with people across the agency to accomplish project goals.
- Sets high expectations and enforces standards to meet project timelines. Gather business requirements, write use cases and develop wire frames.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes/systems and propose new solutions to enhance current business processes, operations, and information process flows.
- Conduct research to identify root cause and propose new solutions to resolve the current issues.
- Understands how changes impact timelines, deliverables, resources, and budget.
- Organizes timely project meetings and involves necessary team members to set and discuss objectives and potential obstacles.