Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000 per year based on professional experience
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a IT Business Analyst in Daytona Beach, FL
IT Business Analyst
As a member of the Corporate Technology team, you will provide internal support of technology used by the organization to enhance technology services for our internal users. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to ensuring business needs and performance requirements of applications are met. The role requires technical skills across a breadth of technologies. Interaction with both user communities and the technical community is required.
• Understanding of the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experience gathering and documenting business requirements as Epics, Features and User Stories.
• Review users’ business processes and make recommendations for improvements.
• Serve as a project manager on assigned system implementation projects.
• Test new applications, enhancements, and bug fixes to in-house developed applications and third-party systems.
• Provides on-going system user support. Responds to helpdesk requests when appropriate.
• Support both vendor and in-house developed applications in production environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of accounting processes such as Cash Receipts, Lockbox, Invoice Processing and Financial Reporting.
• Knowledge of business applications in the insurance industry, specifically Agency Management Systems such as AMS360, Epic Premier, TAM, AIM, Sagitta, Velocity, BenefitPoint etc.
• Experience developing Activity diagrams, feature maps, product roadmaps, user interface wireframes, process flow diagrams etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills for technology-related issues and complex business scenarios.
• Experience in supporting variety of business applications in a production environment.
• College degree
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Certified Scrum Master (desired)
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.