The Application Business Analyst will report directly to the Director of Applications and will be responsible for both the daily operations and the ongoing improvement of the company’s core business software applications, which include but not limited to SalesForce, O365, Sharepoint, Rentalman, Joboss, Karmak and Infor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with Business to gather and document requirements for system enhancements or new project implementations.
- Assume responsibility for projects tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Experience working in a agile/iterative project environment.
- Maintain and support application user administration add, changes and deletes as needed.
- Assist in recommending changes and coordinating applications to role based environment.
- Identify and implement process improvements for business functions.
- Management and coordination of Service Request list.
- Coordinate application release updates with vendor and business users.
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards.
- Plan, test, implement, and troubleshoot software upgrades.
- Coordination of vendor relationships.
- Support and develop end user training documentation.
- Develop help desk knowledge base articles.
- Work directly with IT teams to resolve technical issues.
- Monitor and recommend software licensing changes to control costs.
- Liaise with the IT PMO for prioritization of requests.
- Oversee change management requests to each system.
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining SFA systems and applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience working with ERP environments and/or other information technology applications like SalesForce. He/she will understand firsthand what technical work must be managed to achieve superior customer satisfaction. He/she will be comfortable in a matrix management structure and be able to influence from the top and from the sides. The candidate should be results oriented, strong quantitative skills, moderate to high EQ and very well-organized.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year College or university preferred
Minimum of 3 years of experience in working with multi-site operational and technical teams. Good information technology acumen that is easily translated and communicated to business users. Experience working with ERP, SalesForce and/or other line of business applications that support the business. General understanding of technology as it relates to servers, network, cloud, data warehouse, reporting and analytical tools. Excellent Communication Skills.
Competencies Required: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Emotionally Intelligent – empathetic, able to understand the points of views of others, able to relate well to many kinds of people.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communication – Strong communicator and collaborator. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts