The Brand that Gets You to What’s Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Individual contributor responsible for requirement gathering, design, testing and support of Oracle Retail Applications (RMS, RPM, ReIM, ReSA)
- Participates in business requirement gathering meetings with business users to understand all aspects of the business (functionality, processes, technologies); determine feasibility of requests; identify best approach to provide technology solutions to meet business needs; provide detailed estimations (time, cost, resources); and then translate into technical specifications.
- Completes full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design, flowcharting, development, testing and implementation. This includes strong integration with other systems.
- Provides support and troubleshooting for all related systems and technologies. This includes coordinating with the business and supporting testing of defects and new enhancements.
- Requires strong problem solving and communication skills to interpret issues and provide resolution.
- Must be able to coordinate with vendor for escalation of support related issues.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or a related field plus three (3) years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in the field
- Knowledge of retail industry is required; experience in fashion apparel is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Visio
- Experience in various phases of project lifecycle including CRP, requirement gathering, design, system testing and user testing.
- Define clear and elaborate functional specifications to support the development lifecycle.
- Experience with performing end-user interviews and leading requirements gathering sessions.
- Ability to analyze current business process and system issues, and recommend improvements
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support activities
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail Merchandising applications (RMS, RPM, ReIM and ReSA) is preferred
- Hands-on experience using SQL and PL/SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian software and collaboration tools is a plus
- Willingness to learn new processes and technologies
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.