Capstone is seeking an IT Business Analyst to support the development and maintenance of the Navy’s MPTE NETC CDA training systems.
This position is located in Pensacola, FL.
- Collaborates with the team during sprint planning to complete backlog items.
- Participates in daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Participates in backlog management and maintains an emphasis on user experience and specifications.
- Develops clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria, and creates and executes test cases and scripts.
- Provides Tier 2 trouble-shooting support on assigned applications for the NETC IT department.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and works well with teams and independently.
- Analyzes and evaluates Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications to assess the feasibility and usability of the product to best support operations.
- Develops and documents gap analysis, details the functional capabilities satisfied by the COTS, and identifies product strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrates experience with software testing methodologies.
- Demonstrates experience using Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2016 and related tools.
- Displays strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
Minimum Education and years experience:
- HS Diploma.
- Six (6) years of related experience.
- Data analysis, statistical analysis, problem solving, and business process improvement experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
Minimum Security Clearance
- Interim DoD Secret.