The Brand that Gets You to What’s Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
- The Business Analyst serves as a point-of-contact for functional areas for support of the Product Development/Design systems in conjunction with third party partners.
- Direct partnership with the business and the IT programmers on new initiatives, documenting design specifications of system changes, testing and Implementation of system changes.
- Assists subject matter experts with analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities within the business.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ year’s retail experience in a variety of roles or PLM implementation experience
- Knowledge of retail industry is required; experience in fashion apparel is preferred.
- Experience in various phases of project lifecycle including CRP, requirements gathering, design, testing including test planning and script creation, validation, etc
- Ability to analyze current business process and system issues, and recommend improvements
- Excellent organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; attention to detail balanced with command of big picture
- Ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical customers and non-technical issues with technical customers
- Self-directed, motivated and flexible with a Growth Mindset
- Business expertise: understand design-to-market flow of a product and the related systems; understand retail math
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Visio
- Knowledge of Product Design solutions and supporting technologies (YuniquePLM, Bamboo Rose, Adobe CS2 - 6, Kaledo, ColorTOOLS/Track, Accumark, basic SQL and PL/SQL, basic IIS)
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support activities
- Experience with Atlassian software and collaboration tools
- Willingness to learn new processes and technologies
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.