Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more atwww.aramark.comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
This position will support all aspects of Technical Support. This job entails providing software, PC, POS, and Network problem resolution. The candidate will provide technical support for development efforts and manage the POS system. This position functions as an integral part of the IT team in leveraging technology to meet and exceed our customers' expectations and our company's financial goals.
- Managing, administering, supporting Point-of-Sale System, Client Server and Stand Alone applications.
- Supporting the POS system
- Hardware troubleshooting and installation, Software programming, Report gathering and distribution
- General TCP/IP networking knowledge, and LAN skills.
- Video menu boards troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
- Kiosk System troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
- Security Cameras troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
- Able to address issues and provide detailed information to management for support.
- Associates Degree or Experience Equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support and training.
- Experience with Micros POS systems is desired.
- Candidate should possess experience with Windows 7 and higher, TCP/IP, and Web and Network LAN based systems.
- Good working knowledge of PC Hardware and related peripheral integration required.
- Experience in Windows operating systems.
- Past experience with application support and installation is desired.
- Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent relationship building, managerial and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time as required for client meetings, sales presentations and site visits.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran