Req. ID: 144575
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a key part of the Business Solutions Delivery team supporting Finance solutions, a Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) at Micron will partner with Accounting and Finance teams to design and provide data warehouse solutions with actionable business intelligence for our finance teams worldwide.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where innovation and collaboration are key values.
Our technical environment includes SAP ECC, HANA database development, BOBJ, SQL Server, SSIS and Microsoft Analytics suite.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation preparation, which will include understanding the business processes and desired outcomes, data profiling and analysis to understand how the data can be used effectively and working with development teams locally and overseas.
- Data modeling and data warehouse design technical leadership
- Background or experience working in a finance or accounting field to be able to understand and creatively propose solutions for our complex finance environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, related fields of study or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience with:
- Technical requirements gathering
- Data warehousing and data vaulting techniques
- Data modeling, data flow mapping and source to target mapping
- Data profiling and validation techniques
- Microsoft database and BI tools and/or SAP products including ECC, HANA, Business Objects and Lumira
- Good communication skills and including the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical designs and ultimately business solutions
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center/Activity rooms (Boise/San Jose only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || College || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || Not Applicable || Tier 4 ||