Job Title: IT Business Process Analyst
Job Location: Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
HM is seeking:
1) Gap/root cause analysis skill
2) Ability to translate scientific business needs into compelling business cases and rational solutions, which leverage enterprise technologies and align with roadmap.
3) Good collaboration and communication skills
4) Ability to build productive, trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels and IT staff
5) Strong domain expertise in the application of IT in Biotherapuetics & preclinical research (automation,, sample \data\request management) including a broad understanding of typical scientific processes, data flow and instrumentation
IT Business Process Analyst for Biotherapeutics R&D
We seek a proficient Business Analyst with an agile mindset and a good knowledge of Bio-therapeutics R&D and methods used in immunization, antibody screening, protein engineering, protein expression, purification and characterization and identification to support our multiple client’s research sites Team.
- Conduct Gap analysis, map business workflow/data flow to find a root cause, and translate business problems for technical needs.
• Develop solid business cases to drive value creation through alignment to business objectives and priorities, business process analysis, and information flow analysis.
• Elicit and translate complex business requirements into technical artifacts, including user stories, wireframes, prototypes, information flow diagrams, and process maps.
• Work with stakeholders to identify qualitative improvements and articulate quantitative benefits of implementing solutions.
• Collaborate with IT project management, delivery teams, and scientists for the delivery of solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of key business analysis skills, including stakeholder analysis, SWOT analysis, Gap analysis, root cause analysis, business architecture.
• Ability to build productive, trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels and IT staff.
• Ability to translate scientific business needs into compelling business cases and rational solutions, which leverage enterprise technologies and align with roadmap.
• Strong domain expertise in the application of IT in Biotherapuetics & preclinical research (automation,, sample \data\request management) including a broad understanding of typical scientific processes, data flow and instrumentation.
• Good collaboration and communication skills; ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Knowledge of Biotherapeutics research and development, and Pharmaceutical and related industries. Molecular Biology, and/or Protein Engineering experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biotech research infrastructure and operations.
• BS Degree in Life Science; an advanced degree (MS or PhD) is preferred;
• Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry background with at least 5+ years of lab experience, post-grad.
• Information Technology background with at least 5+ years of experience in IT; roles involving business analysis, data analytics, and/or informatics.
• Development or end-user experience with various industry-standard applications such as; MS Excel/VBA, GraphPad Prism, Genedata, Geneious for sequence alignment, LIMS, and/or Spotfire.
• Familiarity/experience with one or more of the following: scripting language, scientific instrumentation (Mass-Spectrometers, Lab Automation, etc.).
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Pay range: $61- $70 based on experience and skills.
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at NAhr@spectraforce.com if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Business Process Analyst