You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
The IT Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support of the Sonoco Sales & Marketing technology platforms. This includes technology to support Customer Relationship Management, Digital Marketing, Sales and Opportunity Management, Sales and Marketing Analytics, and Sales and Process Management.
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Assist in the implementation of new technology, process changes, and system enhancements to support the company’s Sales and Marketing strategies and processes.
- Support end users in the use of Sales and Marketing platforms, as well as analyze business needs proactively.
- Analyze data, decipher relevant business impacts/issues, and present in a form that is clear, concise and easily understandable.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for our CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Develop, maintain and enhance workflow rules and business logic.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to create, articulate, and drive compelling sales campaigns to engage our customer base.
- Understand the sources of data that feed into our CRM environment and recommend how best to collect and organize this data.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including marketing, to ensure successful execution of lead nurture, retention and lifecycle programs.
- Support the day-to-day business needs by building reports and dashboards.
- Create development specifications and business requirements for the internal sales site.
This position is located at our Global Corporate Headquarters in Hartsville, South Carolina.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience supporting Sales & Marketing applications, platforms and services
- Highly proficient in communicating and driving information technology solutions that supports business objectives.
- Excellence using Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using Database tools such as Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau.
- Understanding of Sales & Marketing application systems and processes.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing, Sales Operations Management, Opportunity Management, and/or Sales Operation Analytics
- Basic knowledge of data analytics and modern analytic solutions (eg., Power BI, Qlik, Tableu, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
This is a progression position and could be a level I, II or III. Compensation and progression level will be based on candidate’s experience and education, and current business needs.
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on social media @sonocolife!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.