As an IT Compliance Analyst, you are responsible for assisting in monthly, quarterly, and annual compliance analytical processes and the continuous review, development and maintenance of compliance process documentation. This includes user access reviews, user termination analysis, admin access reviews, evidence collection, completeness and accuracy verification, and other regulatory compliance objectives as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the ongoing compliance review efforts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Work with business controllers, DT&A administrators, internal audit, and the end-user community to ensure completeness and accuracy of compliance reviews on a timely and on-going basis
- Work closely with internal and external auditors on processes related to compliance
- All other duties as assigned.
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, and performs tasks accurately and completes work in a timely manner
- Motivation: self-starter who maintains a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Teamwork: works harmoniously with others to get a job done, responds positively to instructions/procedures, and works well with others
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Detail orientation: strong judgment and decision-making abilities
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Technical Knowledge: SOX compliance standards, CoBIT auditing framework
- Technologies: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, SQL, basic understanding of financial applications, identity management and access controls.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Information Technology or Information Security/Compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, PTO, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click “Apply Online” at the bottom of this page.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Wood Dale
Overtime Status: Exempt